Melodic Approaches

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

About Me



Hi!! My name is Shae Keeley and I am a Board Certified Music Therapist working for the public school system in DFW area.  I am hoping to start a Blog for music therapists, special education educators, parents, and music lovers. Music when used correctly can be a wonderful teaching tool and will reach individuals when words cannot. It has been proven time and time again that music can help foster learning by providing for the child a safe, fun, repetitive learning environment.


I am excited about sharing my ideas with anyone who would like them. I would like to thank Rachel Rambach, MM, MT-BC for the inspiration for this blog. You have to check out her blog at http://www.listenlearnmusic.com/ She has been helpful in getting this idea off the ground.



Shae Keeley, MT-BC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger